[SOLD][SOLD] 370z Nismo Mk2 Custom Exhaust for Sale (reduced)

LewisH

I recently fitted HFC's and now this back box is too loud for me (with HFC's) 

It was custom built and fitted at Infinity Exhausts. The fitment on the Nismo Mk2 bumper is perfect. The sound is great with the stock Nismo cats and pipes, nice an aggressive with some pops but certainly not overwhelming or droney on the motorway. 

£350

Collection from Woking, Surrey or courier at your expense. 

34441774_10156558084073447_8590755652308 

34481994_10156558083978447_2290512303839

18527736_10155446377653447_1244900049816

• 4 weeks later...

Any sound clips of the exhaust before you put HFCs in? 

I got a 67 plate nismo and I'm looking at custom axle backs as I'm not a fan of paying £800 for AAM, and custom ones tend to have a better fit anyway

Thanks

Edited by Maggz

On 27/06/2018 at 23:11, Maggz said:

Any sound clips of the exhaust before you put HFCs in? 

I got a 67 plate nismo and I'm looking at custom axle backs as I'm not a fan of paying £800 for AAM, and custom ones tend to have a better fit anyway

Thanks

Here are some before and after HFC clips:

Sounded great before I brutalized it with HFC's :lol: :doh:

2 hours ago, LewisH said:

Here are some before and after HFC clips:

Sounded great before I brutalized it with HFC's :lol: :doh:

Thanks. Sounds great lol, a bit raspy with HFCs but the back box only sound was amazing.

You're a bit far so I need to think about the logistics a bit as I'm in Wembley once a month, otherwise I'm from E Midlands. I'll let you know if I decide to pull the trigger.

Thanks again for the vids

17 minutes ago, Maggz said:

Thanks. Sounds great lol, a bit raspy with HFCs but the back box only sound was amazing.

You're a bit far so I need to think about the logistics a bit as I'm in Wembley once a month, otherwise I'm from E Midlands. I'll let you know if I decide to pull the trigger.

Thanks again for the vids

Yea, I'm still very undecided on the HFC's but will give them a chance with a quieter resonated back box, they are silent with the stock exhaust, but so is the car :lol:

No problem, I'm currently recovering from an op at home so I'm here all day every day at the mo if you wanted to arrange pick up. 

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • LewisH changed the title to 370z Nismo Mk2 Custom Exhaust for Sale (reduced)
  • LewisH changed the title to [SOLD] 370z Nismo Mk2 Custom Exhaust for Sale (reduced)