1 Death and many injured at Trafford park

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/trafford-park-crash-police-make-14736183

Happened at a local Manchester meet this week.

A large industrial area with alot of nice roundabouts often used for racing and spirited driving.

Innocent bystanders taken out by mindless idiots!

Edited by HEADPHONES
Spelling

Yeah I avoid these type of meets for this particular reason. If its not a closed event with cars boxed in  or on a runway with crash barriers protecting the crowd no point going. Never stand next to the road on these car meets. Poor girl and the family

Edited by GranTurismoEra

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but what a mindless, selfish w4nker!! Didn't even stop and fled the scene!! I hope to god they throw the book at him. It's scum like this that give true car enthusiasts a bad name and it's time like these that I 100% back the authorities for trying to stamp out any kind of unauthorised meets!

Which has an impact on groups such as this who, yes meet up in vast numbers, but when we meet we switch the engines off and chat to like minded enthusiasts. 

Thoughts are with the families of all those caught up in this!

• Like 1

The american approach is really good slightly OTT better safe than sorry. if you watch effspot on Youtube. They watch people social media too. Rodeo drive, LA they had police cars and helicopters locking off the place for one unauthorised meet.....organised on the day via social media. Before it could even get started. Confiscating cars and issuing tickets.

I support to throw the book at him for sure. A driving ban, jail time....Thats manslaughter + GBH +failure to stop at accident , wreckless endangerment, driving without due care etc to other...Some serious charges coming his way

Edited by GranTurismoEra