Audi TTS

nowhereboy

There was a TTS up at crail yesterday running mid 10s down the strip. Not sure what power is was running but it was ridiculously quick. Looked like he had possibly transmission issues on one of his later runs.

• Like 1

On 28/05/2018 at 16:14, coldel said:

Hensh is the member, couple of vids, clearly not a fair comparison as weather is not great and favours AWD (but hey it rains in England a fair bit!) but you can see on the one from inside the Zed how quickly it pulls.

https://youtu.be/89g8vLwhPt4

https://youtu.be/0GSqJegU4Go

Personally I would say forget about the hairdresser thing and go test drive some. Apparently the handling on the RS is a step above, but then so is the price with another 60% + on top.

the 370z driver was probably trying to find the clutch biting point at the time of launch , mine can be a pig at times :lol::lol:

That TTS was seriously quick off the line .....

Edited by jollyranchers

Just seen the vids post of Kris's TTS, the grey 350Z was mine, poor start but it wouldn't have mattered the thing shoots off the line like nothing... Make no mistake a TTS is quick off the line and with mods would be very fast. Not very involving in the drive and steering feel is a bit naff (guy at my work had one). Kris also told me the fuel wasn't as good as you'd hear quoted either! By all means though, not a bad choice, subtle weapon, I'd go for the auto though if you did. 

Edited by AMT