Crashing noise over bumps

G1en

Not sure how to explain this but when i hit a largish bump in the road or a decent sized bump under braking (ie when the weight is more forward) the suspension feels/sounds like its bottoming out. 

I have eibach pro street coilovers, eibach anti roll bars, eibach adjustable arms and polybushed so there is very little movement. I have basically tried jumping on the suspension turretts whilst in the garage and cant get it to make any noise. (Just normal suspension movement which is only around 1” as its so stiff) i cant see anything catching or with potential to catch either so am scratching my head to whay it could be other than bottoming out but the coilovers are set to max height and the bumps that cause the noise are not “massive” as such. 

The car is fairly low (around 4-5”) ground clearence so was thinking if it maybe the undertray or a brace catching the road. I have a zspeed metal undertray which sits low but its not that type of feel/sound

anyway sorry for waffling. Any ideas for things to check?

So does mine, but this is further forward and more to do with the suspension in my opinion. Just wondered if there is anything suspension/arm/bushing related i may have never replaced that could cause a bang over med-large potholes. 

• 3 months later...

Think i found out the culprit today. Took a few speed humps at normal speed and it made a real bang/scrape. Got underneath the car when back home to find my shiney new front brace had eaten some of the road and as a result it had worn chunks off the front most part. Guess i will have to take it very slow over humps from now on. I cant even raise the front coilovers any more. The debris you see on the floor is what i pulled out of the brace around front 2 bolt sections. 

21BBC863-FAF5-4450-B734-EC5FB27EBB72.jpeg.b03ca5ea95e36189fd8b871b7488ab66.jpeg