Fatal attraction - New Type R

GranTurismoEra

i like all civics. From the EF to FK. Some are better looking than others, strokes for folks. I'm no Honda fan boy but i do like Honda and know the're great cars. Probably to the Honda fanatic, they'll be really critical of new models compared to old but i think in the grand scheme of things, they're all really good cars. Sometimes it's a case of which turd doesn't smell the most. But in this case it's which cake tastes the sweetest. 

One is gonna be next on my list once finished with the GTi-R. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2018 at 15:20, GranTurismoEra said:

Lol m4 a totally different league. 324 for sale in uk....I considered it too, maybe in a few years time when depreciation has slapped it left and right. 

If I got that I feel resale would lose me a bit of money. Plus its got abs failure and some other issues that made ppl sell it

Aside from the main things you listed ppl will be thinking dealer service warranty and how easy is it to tell honda to fix somethin compared to audi etc....

The m4 couldn’t possibly be “slapped” anymore by depreciation. 

Early cars wont lose anything over the next couple of years. They are already below £30k.

On 27/06/2018 at 08:25, Rock_Steady said:

i like all civics. From the EF to FK. Some are better looking than others, strokes for folks. I'm no Honda fan boy but i do like Honda and know the're great cars. Probably to the Honda fanatic, they'll be really critical of new models compared to old but i think in the grand scheme of things, they're all really good cars. Sometimes it's a case of which turd doesn't smell the most. But in this case it's which cake tastes the sweetest. 

One is gonna be next on my list once finished with the GTi-R. 

Which turd smells the least? Youre describing the current car market. Guess its by elimination of what you dont like vs which makes sense financially vs I dont care, where do I sign. Hey ho

Id prefer a healthy stallion that can hit 40 mph....but you cant have everything lol

Im gona go all out and buy an electric bicycle that does 25mph. Transport sorted

Edited by GranTurismoEra