New Mats

W8BGS

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/05/2018 at 10:28, veeg33 said:

The look good but need to make sure they don't move about whilst your are driving as they will cause the accelerator pedal to get stuck.

No worries there. They have an anti-slip backing, its a bit like velcro, but not velcro, it works very well.

On 24/05/2018 at 15:55, scobie140 said:

The look like they could be a nightmare to keep clean

Its the opposite mate. They can be pressure washed and are water resistant so should be a lot easier than traditional mats.

• Like 1

I bought a set of these direct from the supplier - very friendly bunch, they have just set up and saw an article in Jap Perf Mag. 

Depth of the weave is much deeper than cloth and its much more durable (as its effectively rubber spaghetti) - it is really soft underfoot and cleaning is very easy you just shake them and then rinse them down they dry pretty quickly outside. 

Makes perfect sense really, cloth mats wear quickly and discolour these are much more durable. Happy with mine so far!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, coldel said:

I bought a set of these direct from the supplier - very friendly bunch, they have just set up and saw an article in Jap Perf Mag. 

Depth of the weave is much deeper than cloth and its much more durable (as its effectively rubber spaghetti) - it is really soft underfoot and cleaning is very easy you just shake them and then rinse them down they dry pretty quickly outside. 

Makes perfect sense really, cloth mats wear quickly and discolour these are much more durable. Happy with mine so far!

Totally agree, great guys to deal with and the mats are much better than the usial type

• 1 year later...

Update on this, being an auto my heal is typically in one place and it has worn through the spaghetti type rubber, it looks worn so will try and get a replacement, but it's still protecting the carpet, it's just aesthetically not as I want it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update, I contacted them directly, just with a query around having the heal plate moved forward to avoid the issue reoccurring. They told me they can weld it anywhere, so happy to move and they then said that if I cover the postage £5.99 they would send a free replacement. 

Their customer service has been spot on and their product is great. It is a very good to see companies who value customer service as much as their product. 

IMG_20200614_145533.jpg

10 hours ago, coldel said:

Great outcome :thumbs: when I got mine a few years back when they first started up they were super supportive, good to see they haven't lost that.

Yeah really impressed with them, they said their mats have changed slightly due to customer feedback, so they aren't as thick, but the heel plate is larger. Sounds ideal to me.