ECUTEK Tuner Cable

jollyranchers

I'm planning a remap shortly 

What are my options for getting the car flashed back to stock for example on selling the car , how much would a flash back to stock be from a tuner ?

If I purchashed the tuner cable , then the reflash cost will be on top of the cable price ? , would I be able to flash back to stock myself ?

https://frsport.com/ecutek-1468-proecu-programming-kit-cable-usb-dongle-nissan-370z?currency=GBP&gclid=CjwKCAjwopTYBRAzEiwAnU4kbxzcdRcqfNJVGkSaW-Vx_IXhwrh4fpKmzf9e-13zjVL0mZFVrnnyxxoCa4IQAvD_BwE

Is the flash detectable by nissan or if flashed back to stock ? , mines out of warranty anyway wondering if this is detectable ?

Litchfeild send me files often and at no charge for small tweeks and checks of the maps it's so simple to loads the new maps on even for me with no computer knowledge:lol: ..so if somone has tunned your car can't see it being an issue to send you a stock map 

• Like 1

On 23/05/2018 at 21:54, nissanman312 said:

Litchfeild send me files often and at no charge for small tweeks and checks of the maps it's so simple to loads the new maps on even for me with no computer knowledge:lol: ..so if somone has tunned your car can't see it being an issue to send you a stock map 

Thanks for the feedback:teeth: