Hi, I’ve just self imported a 2002 Version T 350z (Fairlady z) from Japan. Super low km’s but does have an issue with the windows which don’t work at all at the moment... so I’m sure I will be asking lots of questions as I get to know the car better, regards Adrian (Winchester).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MITZ@CougarStore said:

Welcome to the forum... :)

Thanks, ... your business name looks familiar... I recently bought some pads and discs for this car... maybe should have waited... might have been some club discount???

Hello and welcome. Was importing cost efficient on a 2002 car? I would have thought that the shipping costs and tax vs a UK model would have out weighed the savings. That said she does look smart in the photos :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Blocko said:

Hello and welcome. Was importing cost efficient on a 2002 car? I would have thought that the shipping costs and tax vs a UK model would have out weighed the savings. That said she does look smart in the photos :thumbs:

Hi, I found it hard to find a uk model with such low mileage (35,000) and mint underneath for anywhere close to what I paid. Also, I like the tiptronic sequential gearchange... and the wife likes the idea of just sticking it in Auto. Cheers, A.