Replacement headliner

W8BGS

Does anyone know how much a replacement headliner is? My car has obviously had a prang at some point and the air bag on driver side likely to have gone off. Inside the headliner near the door is sagging down and feels cracked so won’t stay put. 

I’m guessing going directly to Nissan is probably my only option to get an undamaged one.

I have undamaged and clean roof headliners in stock, however, it would be collection only I am afraid as I have no way of shipping these as they do not fold up.

If you can get a more local forum member to collect, then you can have for FREE.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you are still looking but there is a headliner on Ebay. The light unit has now been sold so the headliner should be a fair bit cheaper now although P&P is a bit steep due to size no doubt.

EDIT Forget it the interior light was sold for £40 and although the amended listing now says "light not included" the price remains the same £90 and also the £60 postage option has disappeared so its collection only (Birmingham) :scare:

Edited by StormWhite
  • Thanks 1