New Xtrons Head Unit - Bose Dead

I told myself I wouldn't look into headunits as long as the bose one works. Well the bose unit has seemed to give up the ghost, as power is there to the unit, but no sound coming out!

Seen as an opportunity to upgrade, has anyone had any experience with xtrons units in the 350z? Their newest units look very well specced:

http://xtrons.co.uk/te706pl-android-8-octa-core-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-multimedia-receiver-with-7-display.html

I'm guessing I would still need the bose wiring adapter, steering wheel controls adapter and fascia?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Chinese head unit in my previous car and worked well but also heard a lot of bad stories about them so I think it all depends on your luck :lol:. Now I am looking to buy new HU as well to my ZED and also was checking Xtrons so let me know if you finish installation first.

From what I learned so far there will be a problem to find correct fascia to this unit and yes you will need adapters as usually.