[SOLD]370Z Z1 Motorsports Intake - CAI £260 delivered

nub

I asked mods to move this into this section but they didn’t, so I’m reposting in this section 

ACBD02C5-DCA3-4105-973F-99E9F91E9697.jpeg.230aa375ca627f435059b51f84c37e8a.jpegIt costs £500 to buy right now at Torqen website. Selling for £290 including delivery, delivered to UK. With original box and instructions. Purchased from Torqen UK, less than 1 year old and done around 4,000 miles. The filters don’t even need cleaning yet, it functions as new. This offers the same gains as the Stillen G3 and all the other CAI designs with the filters at the front, it’s got integrated velocity stack too.  It’s a bit easier to install as it has more silicone and I chose it as it has more silicone and less aluminium for a bit less heatsoak. It made 360bhp with Ark Grip and ART decat pipes. If you’ve got a reasonably quiet exhaust setup, it gives a nice induction note over stock which you can hear in this video: 

BCC879F8-61B3-4315-99ED-98831E124D85.jpeg

B29C4922-3E01-4CA6-859A-084E855864D6.png

22513878-AEC3-4CB8-9894-A4E4CB2F7E38.jpeg

Product link and full info/description is here:  

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/intakes/intakes-system/3345-370z-z1-motorsports-cold-air-intake-kit-370zz1intk.html

Edited by nub
Price drop

On 12/05/2018 at 22:23, GMballistic said:

Moved to the "370Z parts for sale" sub section as it is the correct sub section for these parts. GLWTS. :thumbs: 

Hi GMballistic, thanks for that, I’m sure I remember you from CTRO.

I also recently posted another for sale topic selling my Pearl white bumpers but it seems it wasn’t approved. The only reason I can think of is I did not include a photo with my username. But I did include the username photo on this one. And I did include a photo of the bumpers fitted on my car, if that helps. 

Do you know if this is the reason why my topic wasn’t approved? And is there any other way I can get it approved without having to drive to open up my garage again to take another pic? I know it’s the rules and I understand the purpose to prove they’re in my possession. But in this case they are huge bumpers that will be sold and inspected on collection anyway. Just like if I were selling a car itself, it’s not something I can deliver or trick somebody into purchasing if you know what I mean! I can provide more pics of the bumpers actually fitted on my car, with my reg if that provides some more reassurance?  I can even photoshop my username on a piece of paper ;) 

Please let me know what to do because it took me a while to write the last ad and when I try post it again I’d like it to be approved. 

Thanks. 

Hello Nub, yes I was on CTRO that's correct and I always use the same username for that reason so I can be recognised. :wave:

I understand what you're saying but it is a zero tolerance policy regarding the username on a piece of paper with your items and that is why it was disapproved I'm afraid. 

I will PM you your advert text to save you having to write it all out again but unfortunately you will need another picture taking with your username on a piece of paper next to the item/s. Photoshopped pics unfortunately are also not acceptable. 

Atb, Gareth :thumbs:

Haha ok no worries mate thank you. I will take another photo with a piece of paper when I can, I might have to draw a penis or something silly next to my username as well now for retribution :lol: Thanks for the PM 

Yeah. A few people PMd me asking where it’s located. But it’s been around 12 hours I think since then with no response so I’ve not agreed to sell it to anybody yet. 

Edited by nub

They’ll all pretty much the same all the CAIs kits, £500+ for some aliminium tubing and silicone clamps etc there’s not much else to the kits just what’s in the photo. I can say that the filters other than being pinched slightly from squeezing them in, they are not even dirty and do not even need cleaning really. They can all be cleaned and reused forever with a K&N kit if necessary. But due to their location in general I don’t even think they need really cleaning even once a year/service unless you do epic mileage. You can kinda see and inspect part of the blue filters under the numberplate and under the bonnet, without having to actually take the bumper off. 

I’m not in a rush to sell, I’ve got a bunch more to sell also but i’ll accept £250 signed delivery /collected by cash or in whatever way PayPal doesn’t take a chunk out of it. But whilst being within the trading rules of course.  If anyone is intending on getting a CAI at some point, they’re virtually the same - the Z1 actually has a fair bit more silicone than its rivals and that’s why I chose it over Stillen G3 etc. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...