Its all about the noise

Blocko

Afternoon all,

I've not posted in a while, I got married, Had a honeymoon, then had a family member pass away and just haven't had time to be online. Hopefully things are all back to normal now.

I spent a lot of time last year looking into exhaust options and eventually settled on the Buddy Club. So glad I did. I was boring of the Zed and the new sound has completely transformed the car. It is properly loud but when cruising its fairly easy to keep the levels manageable but when you open it up it sounds like the car is going to take off! Anyone considering what to get should certainly consider this system. The fit was great (instructions are back to front because for LHD cars) and you have to lose a dirt guard but all went on without a hitch. The system does come with silencing bungs but after 6 months the nearest they have got to the system was the box it all came in. 

Have an annoying rattle now because one of my Cats has come loose. Waiting for Torqen to deliver me a nice pair of HFCs. Just in time to roar around with the windows down! :D

Update to follow once they are fitted.