Feeling the C2V3 love again

HEADPHONES

Quick top up..... C2V3 as drying aid

For about 6 months or so it has sat on the shelf while I switched to BSD and then started playing with Fusso.
Dug it out last week and applied it to dry paint. Went on and off in a flash. Almost 10 X quicker than using Fusso.
Beading not as good as Fusso or BSD but lovely slick finish and sooooo quick to use.
Used it this evening as a drying aid

after a quick wash before she goes for her service and MOT in the morning.

Gleaming under my pir halogen security lighting.

• Like 3

Seeing as there is some interest regarding Fusso, I thought I'd post the YouTube videos that convinced me to buy a pot

And this review is what triggered my interest many years ago, but an everlasting pot of Collinite wax meant it was years later before I bought Fusso :lol:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=328751

38 minutes ago, RobPhoboS said:

WHY !
It's works (for me), and lasts quite a while.

It's too grabby and awkward to use for my liking. I do like the durability and water behaviour with it when it is on, I just don't like using it. Which kinda defeats the purpose of a spray sealant* for me.

Especially as there are even easier & quicker products available now that provide a glossier, more durable finish with even better water behaviour. Similar to acrylic sealants, I think spray sealants in general are obsolete but BSD in particular is just too much of a sod to use for what it is.

*And I still absolutely refuse to refer to is as QD!!

Got a couple of the gtechniq C2 left in stock if anyone is tempted? Free P1 polish if you spend £30 as well. Ordering more this weekend but gtechniq take upto 3 weeks for delivery :thumbs:

• 1 year later...

Bought some of the C2 a couple of weeks ago from Wax and Shine. Its great.

Have driven the car a couple of times this week on very wet roads full of puddles. Was expecting a filthy car but she is clean as a whistle - actually looks like she has just been washed.

Beading is not as good as some quick detailers I have used but certainly more dirt repellent.

Good point raised there Ponsonby :thumbs:

I often relate beading with dirt repellency but maybe this is not the case!

I must say I haven't used my C2v3 since last May :blush:.

Will dig it out for another play following your post reminding me of it being tucked away.

On 11/05/2018 at 00:22, HEADPHONES said:

Quick top up..... C2V3 as drying aid

For about 6 months or so it has sat on the shelf while I switched to BSD and then started playing with Fusso.
Dug it out last week and applied it to dry paint. Went on and off in a flash. Almost 10 X quicker than using Fusso.
Beading not as good as Fusso or BSD but lovely slick finish and sooooo quick to use.
Used it this evening as a drying aid

after a quick wash before she goes for her service and MOT in the morning.

Gleaming under my pir halogen security lighting.

You got any full shots of your car! I’ve not seen another sunset orange with LMGT4 wheels! :clap: