My 07 350z build without direction

Hello and welcome to my build thread!

In February of this year I picked up my 350z as a 21st birthday present to myself as a kid of the need for speed era this was my dream ever since 2003. I had previously owned a 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost and that was my gateway drug into the world of modifications and amateur car detailing. 

This is meant that the first thing I needed to do was give the car a complete detox and get it back to the cleanliness I would hope to maintain throughout my ownership of the car.E5B80A7A-41C5-44BA-8337-CE38503ED1F6.jpeg.5539cb74ba4824541d9ae5e1705275a9.jpeg

This then meant that it was time to embark on my journey into modifying this car. Usually even I would have thought of a final form of a car or an end result but with this I’m just so in love with every different style and direction that others have selected for their Zeds that I just can’t figure out what direction I want to take things myself.

However, after talking to Mike at Walton Motorsport I decided on some Cosmos XT206R wheels and accompanying Tein Flex Z suspension on his personal recommendation. I picked the wheels up in an 18x9.5 sizing and ordered some Superforma 22mm spacers for the front wheels to fit around the large Brembo calipers up front. This meant I was running +10 offset in the back and a fairly aggressive -12 offset in the front. After a heavy impact with a curb I had the car at the garage to get a new wishbone arm and the coilovers fitted. After a quick trip to get the wheel alignment done I was ready for Japfest this past weekend and beginning my adventure with this car after sits first couple of mods.

7D755973-954A-49B7-B31F-045BF69DBB43.jpeg.b7c7572367a69089d9044f08339a91cd.jpeg

I hope this build build thread will be able to inspire maybe even one person as many others have done for me and I will aim to post updates every time something new is going on with this big pile of potential :)