ARB Setup

Lude

Hey All,

Does anyone have advice or opinions on a good ARB setup on the Z. I have looked through google and seems like there are mixed opinions. Majority recommend a hard rollbar setup on front and soft on the back which seems to be what most rear wheel drive cars go for. Although I have seen people mention medium on the back and soft on the front for Z's.

After opinions as I had one put on the back which i think Abbey Motorsport put on medium. Took it on Silverstone yesterday and it definitely had some nice turn in on the corners but not decided whether it is better or can be even better with a different setup.

Hope someone has a good setup already they can recommend :). I'm currently running Eiback lowering springs, eibach rear lower arms with 2.5 negative camber and whiteline rear arb which i think is on medium.

Thanks

Tom

Im awaiting on mine WL anti roll bar kit to arrive. For neutral steering and tendency for oversteers you need soft front and hard back.

If you are after understeer than you go with hard front soft rear.

My plan is to set-up once they arrive, front arb on soft and rear in middle adjusting position.

• Like 1

All depends on your driving style and preferences and that is why you are getting so many varied opinions.

Also, track weather conditions will also play a part.

Start on the middle settings and take it from there.

Very easy to change the settings, if for instance, you are on a dry track setting and when you rock up to track and it is heavy rain, or visa versa.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

All depends on your driving style and preferences and that is why you are getting so many varied opinions.

Also, track weather conditions will also play a part.

Start on the middle settings and take it from there.

Very easy to change the settings, if for instance, you are on a dry track setting and when you rock up to track and it is heavy rain, or visa versa.

I don't do work on cars and don't want to break anything ha ha. Although.... does the ARB carry any load when the car is jacked up or is it literally an easy unbolt and bolt on the other setting job?

Edited by Lude