PFC / Performance Friction Direct Drive Front Brake Disc Upgrade

350Butcher

The very best discs available for Brembo equipped 350z and £750+ when new

Bought new by me in 2012 and fitted with brand new replacement rotors in Sept 2016 and only removed due to fitting full AP brake kit to the car.  Car was off the road winter 2016 and only used from May to Nov in 2017 so they have covered roughly 5-6,000miles and exclusively with Pagid RS29's that are very kind to discs so there is no lip at all despite serving for a few track days in that time. Original set of discs lasted over 4 years so there's 3 years/roughly 15,000 of hard use left in these.

In my opinion using these discs with RS29's and standard Brembo's is a better option over the unproven brake kits available on the market and that's why I've run this set up since owning my first 350z in April 2012 and never been disappointed with the on track braking performance available from them. These also benefit from saving a huge amount of weight over 1 piece discs

For ref. part No. 324.049.87/88

Link for info (Select 350z, note price is each): https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/brake-discs/performance-friction-direct-drive-2-piece-floating-replacement-discs

Located in Warwick and collection preferred

£450

(Hard to get good pics so if you wanted to inspect them before purchase that's fine)

9Rjf22cl.jpg

b5QHs9Il.jpg

sRtXJghl.jpg

GWN66W5l.jpg

Edited by 350Butcher

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...