Another One Goes Gold - Thank You Coldel

Stutopia

Col has decided to hang up his moderating gloves and concentrate on his mud running career. As well as the normal moderator duties, which take a good deal of commitment in of themselves, Col has had the job of looking after the Forum Traders. This is a critical role because it's Trader Fees that keep the lights on and the forum free to Members - our founding principle. Not only has Col put in countless hours looking after that, he's put time in improving it and making life easier for existing and future mods.

Huge thanks from me personally, but also on behalf of the whole Forum for giving up your time to make the place better.

:clap:

• Like 4

A great loss to the team but thanks for everything you have done for the members.A totally nice guy who has become a good friend through the forum.Hope we can continue to spend meets and car shows together buddy.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments people - answered the call when Will came knocking two years back and enjoyed the challenge of trying to make sense of the trader area! I have a lot of stuff coming up this year to focus on and felt it was right in terms of timing to pass over the reigns to someone else to keep a leash on Jon and Dan keep an eye on the place. I will pop in and set the world to rights every now and again especially if there is a re-vote on Brexit ;)

In the meantime, Toyota > Nissan :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1