Forged Titanium Wheel Nuts

m4nn13

This was just an idea floating round but having had positive feedback thought i'd start an actual thread for this as it may well go ahead!

So as we know wheel nuts are touch and go, some are great and last ages, others rust & corrode after a few months.

Fourty Four Wheel Co. make some beautiful but quite pricey Forged Titanium nuts. Prices start from £250 for 16 and £300 for 20, but after speaking with them they agreed to come up with a little discount for the Zed community (and these guys rarely discount anything)!

So, minimum of 10 sets & we get 30% off - the sets can be any combination, and any fitment.

For example:

5 x sets of polished

3 x sets of spectrum

2 x sets of gold

Because of the different sets & number of bolts available what I will propose to Fourty Four is we give them a list of what we require & then all pay for each order individually but at the same time to ensure there are no issues.

Product info here: http://www.fourtyfourwheelcompany.com/gr5-v2-ti-lugs

Shop / Price Info Here: http://www.fourtyfourwheelcompany.com/product-page/fourtyfour-gr5-v2-titanium-wheel-lugs

PEOPLE IN SO FAR:

@me x 20 Polished

@valy x 20 Spectrum Burnt

@taybo x 20 Spectrum TBC

@AbiiPow x TBC

@Payco x 16 Spectrum Burnt

If you fancy some extra bling for your rim, pop your name, number of bolts & finish below & ill add you to the list.

452adc_ce35e71a033548c58d295014ed4e90d6.jpg

452adc_90388b7c6eef435bb947172ee588ede0.png

452adc_0ade33581f0c454aaf2b571aeebb19a0.jpg

Edited by m4nn13

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 07:57, AbiiPow said:

Still to decide on colour option! 

I've gone polished, just because if I change wheels in the future they should match any colour going.

• Thanks 1

I am surprised there aren't more people jumping on this offer,that's probably as good as you can get for your wheels... unless you like rusty wheel nuts :p and you chuck £20 for a set....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, valy said:

I am surprised there aren't more people jumping on this offer,that's probably as good as you can get for your wheels... unless you like rusty wheel nuts :p and you chuck £20 for a set....

When you can buy nearly 4 sets of Muteki nuts for the same price after discount, I think it could be hard to persuade peeps to spend that much. Just my opinion tho!

36 minutes ago, EzeePzee said:

When you can buy nearly 4 sets of Muteki nuts for the same price after discount, I think it could be hard to persuade peeps to spend that much. Just my opinion tho!

I see your point but is not about how many you can buy for that money is about the quality you get

don't seem to find too many good reviews for them eithter....

20 minutes ago, valy said:

I see your point but is not about how many you can buy for that money is about the quality you get

don't seem to find too many good reviews for them eithter....

Nothing wrong with Muteki -forged steel and good quality. A bit of rust inside the open ended ones like I have but you can barely see it tbh. And if I bought a new set every 2years For 8 years I’d probably have sold the car and moved onto the next project by then. I was interested until I saw the price - £175 for a set of wheel nuts is just a lot of money for very little gain. Good luck for the minimum order though, I’m sure you’ll get interested folk eventually. 

• Like 1

On 16/05/2018 at 20:01, Flashback said:

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but any special coating or finish then the pricing increases way out of line for 20 nuts as opposed to the cost for 16.

That’s because the advertised price on the site is for 16, so if you want 20 and a finish, the addition price includes the extra 4 nuts and the coating.

besides that, would titanium nuts not gall on steal bolts?

4 hours ago, KyleR said:

That’s because the advertised price on the site is for 16, so if you want 20 and a finish, the addition price includes the extra 4 nuts and the coating.

besides that, would titanium nuts not gall on steal bolts?

That makes sense, I did wonder why the price went up out of sync.

On 16/05/2018 at 19:15, EzeePzee said:

Nothing wrong with Muteki -forged steel and good quality. A bit of rust inside the open ended ones like I have but you can barely see it tbh. And if I bought a new set every 2years For 8 years I’d probably have sold the car and moved onto the next project by then. I was interested until I saw the price - £175 for a set of wheel nuts is just a lot of money for very little gain. Good luck for the minimum order though, I’m sure you’ll get interested folk eventually. 

ive got muteki on mine and they were fine for about 6months but have started to rust/corrode hence looking around for something that will last a little longer. would love to get 10 of us onboard and have the big discount, plus would be good to see all the zeds with a nice bit of bling at the shows! 

6 minutes ago, m4nn13 said:

ive got muteki on mine and they were fine for about 6months but have started to rust/corrode hence looking around for something that will last a little longer. would love to get 10 of us onboard and have the big discount, plus would be good to see all the zeds with a nice bit of bling at the shows! 

No problem with mine here, although I’ve decided to swap them for some black ones as blue really isn’t my thing. Suppose I’m lucky enough to garage my car every night, but for £60 a set they are ton cheaper than these :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...