Familiar 350z

Browsing gumtree as you do I came across this 350z which I swear I saw someone post on the FB group a few days ago with the exact same photo. 

Had a look back through the posts on there but either I'm imagining it or it's been deleted!

Seems a bit odd to me anyways. Guess the buyer could have had a change in circumstances, or maybe they found there's something seriously wrong with the car and they want to get rid. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/nissan-350z-nismo-modified-on-off-bargain/1297254046

Nothing new to me. Sold my beloved modded 350z in Jan 2016 with me being the second owner. 3 months later it had been sold no less than 5 more times. Car was immaculate with 32,000 FSH miles on a 2006 plate.:rant:. And for the record "No" I still haven't got over it.:teeth:

32 minutes ago, Payco said:

Nothing new to me. Sold my beloved modded 350z in Jan 2016 with me being the second owner. 3 months later it had been sold no less than 5 more times. Car was immaculate with 32,000 FSH miles on a 2006 plate.:rant:. And for the record "No" I still haven't got over it.:teeth:

I can appreciate the pain, never been through it myself but if I'm ever stupid enough to let mine go i'd care if it wasn't treated properly.

I once bought a car from my mate that had given him fond memories, no less than 3 hours later I'd rolled it into a field and nearly killed myself. I thought I'd get sympathy.....he punched me with my own cast :lol:

• Like 1