370Z Diagnostic Software

SiriusProjects

Hi All,

I am aware of the Nissan Datascan software as I had version 2 of this when I had my 350z. A third version is now available for Android devices and I know that they are currently beta testing a windows version too. I will probably purchase the windows version when it is released. Was just wondering though, does anyone know of any other diagnostic software that is available, which will work with a 370z?

9 hours ago, KyleR said:

It depends how much info you really need. Surely Consult can only read the same sensors all these generic readers can?

I'm perfectly happy with the Nissan Datascan software and that will be the one I will end up using. Was just curious about what other software packages were available and I don't see many advertised.

Hi Ekona.

I will be using it for diagnostic purposes, checking for error codes, etc. But the Nissan Datascan software also has additional functions that I would like to learn more about. I'm not proficient enough to change settings or anything and I wouldn't want to try. I would just like to be able to interpret the data and understand what effect the different setting have on how the car runs.