343 bhp 370z??

sidesky27

HI guys,

I used to be on this forum a few years ago when I had my 350z ( had to start a new account though ) I'm looking at getting another Z however this time it'll be a 370z.

So I came across one for sale which looks lovely, the owner is saying he has had it remapped by horseham and with high flow cats ark exhaust stillen gen3 intake and of course the remap, that it is running 343bhp?? I have yet to ask for proof as I'm not sure at the moment.

Would any of you say this is a true reading, as I have read many things on google saying you'll only get around the 320 mark??? I have yet come across anyone getting what this owner is saying it has with the above modifications? 

I'd appreciate any info :)

Thanks

9 hours ago, sidesky27 said:

HI guys,

I used to be on this forum a few years ago when I had my 350z ( had to start a new account though ) I'm looking at getting another Z however this time it'll be a 370z.

So I came across one for sale which looks lovely, the owner is saying he has had it remapped by horseham and with high flow cats ark exhaust stillen gen3 intake and of course the remap, that it is running 343bhp?? I have yet to ask for proof as I'm not sure at the moment.

Would any of you say this is a true reading, as I have read many things on google saying you'll only get around the 320 mark??? I have yet come across anyone getting what this owner is saying it has with the above modifications? 

I'd appreciate any info :)

Thanks

I think official figure for the standard (non Nismo) 370 is more than 320 nip without mods.  

Ok so you guys think 343bhp he is telling the truth then, after read what you have said I would of thought he is if they are 326bhp standard, and with the mods he has done to it with a uprev remap it would be around the 340bhp mark, just wanted some of your opinions thanks

I'll still try and get him to show me a dyno print out on the day though, just in case it hasn't been remapped.

If you're gonna lie you're not gonna add 15 BHP :lol: Dyno numbers are irrelevant anyway, if its been UpRevved it'll be making more than stock and will drive much better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KyleR said:

If you're gonna lie you're not gonna add 15 BHP :lol: Dyno numbers are irrelevant anyway, if its been UpRevved it'll be making more than stock and will drive much better.

I got at least 15hp from my GTR Starter Button and Nismo floormats............ B)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KyleR said:

Good point :lol: though you know what some people are like when they are advertising their cars :rolleyes:, I was just wondering as wasn't sure what standard bhp the 370z was, thought it was 300 for some reason.

3 hours ago, sidesky27 said:

Good point :lol: though you know what some people are like when they are advertising their cars :rolleyes:, I was just wondering as wasn't sure what standard bhp the 370z was, thought it was 300 for some reason.

Only make around 290bhp std on the Dyno

Std Nismo only makes around 310bhp on the dyno even though the official figures are around 344bhp

Edited by Bikeracer