Here is my 1st Zee

Pudzee

Well I'm honoured to be part of the Zee club finally......... i nearly threw up parting with the cash....... but blown away with it. It's just having a full service and MOT then somehow I've got to get it home 400 miles, does anyone recommend a good transportation company? 

20180424_204504.png

Why not collect it yourself?

Take a long weekend, use public transport to get to the dealer (assuming they have it in Norfolk), then take 2 days to drive it back. You can easily do the drive in 1 day but  you will pass through some lovely areas so why not take your time and enjoy .....It will be a weekend you remember.

Turn the whole thing into a 'road trip' and a challenge - which it will be if you are using public transport to get from South Wales to Norwich.

Edited by Ponsonby
poor geography
  • Like 2

I second what ponsonby said. If youre light on pedal you could do it on 1 tank and a bit. Cars quite forgiving on long stretches.It will be cheaper than transport

When I got mine i didnt want to wait, so i trekked up to Birmingham with my 350z nice drive, no fatigue. Got there under two hours from London. Then drove back the Nismo. Wow what an experience the first time. big difference over the 350. More torque and nicer all round 

Ha yeah a road trip sounds nice, but I've just done an 800 mile trip in 24 hours to view and test drive it.......... my backs ruined. The car is currently being serviced and MOT'd so that's why I couldn't drive it home yesterday. I know the transportation will be pricey, but so is travelling to and fro to pick her up on Friday...... plus my ass is still recovering from the 800 mile round trip lol

Ha ha....... Sorry guys I lived overseas for 8 years. I'll stop with the Zee i promise see :surrender: 

my nickname is actually Pudzee though, just in case anyone thinks I chose the name specially to sound like I own a a Z......  :lol:

Edited by Pudzee
Additional comment
  • Haha 1

Ha I can't change the nickname I've had it since I was 14......... 45 now and there's no chance Pudzed is happening  :D well not with my friends and family....... but on this forum then feel free to call me Pudzed :lol:

Welcome along, congrats on the purchase.

Shame I'm not closer I'd "deliver" it for you :drive1:lol::scare:

If you do drive it back and manage it on one tank of fuel - You must immediately sell it cause that's not how you drive a Zed!! :lol:  :thumbs:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Payco said:

Officially welcome, am sure you will enjoy the car. Do you resemble a bear by any chance ?.:stir:

Ha ha Payco Spot on in a way.......... I was nicknamed after Pudsey the bear children in need mascot that then became changed to Pudzee as my old Graffiti Tag name........ I'm proper old skool 

Edited by Pudzee
Typo

4 hours ago, davey_83 said:

I'd have got breakdown to recover it to a local garage for "warranty repair" - FOC vehicle movement ;)

Lovely 370z pal

Yeah Davey, I was thinking of that lol, in the end I got it delivered on a transporter by a guy from Norwich for £240. An amazing price for 380 mile trip. If anyone needs a car moving cheap then let me know and I'll give you his details.