Knocking noise when wheels turning but not when steering wheel turns

Redsky

I have a knocking noise from my front right just started today after I put some spacers on. Spacer went on fine drove the car away and it felt fantastic only when i was getting back did i suddenly start to hear a sort of whirring noise I then noticed as i slowed down it got slower and slower, it was tied directly to my wheel speed. I get home and slow back up and down my drive and hear this knocking noise and i can feel it through the floor/pedals. Ive had a look and theres nothing that looks too different from left to right. Does anyone have any ideas at all?

I did have a look for a forum already covering this but as far as ive managed to find those issues all seem to revolve around turning the steering wheel to get the knock whereas I can turn from full left to full right without as much as a squeak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah i believe thats the exact one 25mm. I was trying to find on their website their reccomended torque. It seems to say same as your factory torque unless you know more about it? Also thanks by the way :) 

I took it all apart and the spacer nuts were maybe a little loose but i decided to spin just the brake disc and the clunk/ping happened again it sounds like its coming from the caliper itself and its fairly hard to turn the wheel it seems like the caliper might be rubbing on the disc the whole time.

Ive looked and as far as i can see the dust cover is not touching and the brake pads looked clear of debris when i took them out. Ive taken the brake caliper off and spun the wheel and theres no noise that i can hear. So maybe its a bad disc or caliper? Ive taken this picture of the caliper and im wondering if the piston might be stuck? I think the top right one has come out too far as its dust cover bit wont reach back to the bottom.

20180421_115343.jpg