[SOLD]Invidia Gemini cat back exhaust - £550.00

Humpy

Here I have my Invidia exhaust for sale. 

One of the best sounding exhausts for the 370Z in my opinion. *please note * you will need to get new gaskets and bolts for this exhaust. Overall the exhaust is in good condition, a few marks here and there as to be expected. Still trying to work out how long this exhaust has been on for as the previous owner (Tarmac) purchased the car with this exhaust on. Will do some research to try and find out. 

Ideally collection from the Winchester area (Hampshire) would hate to see this get damaged by courier. If wanted can bring to Japfest :D

Edit *PRICE REDUCTION*

These retail new at £1050.00 so I am looking for £550.00 

Will let the pictures do the talking. 

DSC_0226.JPG

_20180417_214642.JPG

Edited by Humpy

• 2 weeks later...

A bit more Information: owner before tarmac put 5k miles with this exhaust on and tarmac himself only put on 2k miles. I have done about 5k miles. 

Surprised this has no been sold yet :)

13 hours ago, Jasjeet said:

Where would I get new gaskets and bolts?

How would you describe the sound in the cabin, windows up?

And does it have any sort of pop/backfire kind of noise?

Could be a hard one to answer as I was running stillen gen 3 intakes plus hfc's. Mine did burble on downshift etc, wasn't to Intrusive when driving around until you opened her up and sounded gorgeous and released that v6. 

Is your 370z standard? 

If it is @Andy_Muxlow has just got one installed and could be in a better position to answer. 

On 04/05/2018 at 12:24, Humpy said:

Could be a hard one to answer as I was running stillen gen 3 intakes plus hfc's. Mine did burble on downshift etc, wasn't to Intrusive when driving around until you opened her up and sounded gorgeous and released that v6. 

Is your 370z standard? 

If it is @Andy_Muxlow has just got one installed and could be in a better position to answer. 

Yeah, my car is completely stock. I'm weighing up this and the Ark Grip. Stock is very quiet, just can hear engine noise right now.

20 minutes ago, Jasjeet said:

Yeah, my car is completely stock. I'm weighing up this and the Ark Grip. Stock is very quiet, just can hear engine noise right now.

Where in London? If you were interested in buying I do venture up Woking direction once/twice a week so could meet somewhere. Food for thought. 

7 minutes ago, Jasjeet said:

Slough/Reading. I see you picked up the Ark grip :p 

Yeah trying to make the 370z personal to me as most of the mods were already on mine including the zorst. 

Literally just come across this whilst looking for one of these for sale on the internet. Only issue is i'm really in the market for one with Stainless Steel tips, does anyone know if they can be purchased separately, and if so, how much for?

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...