[SOLD]My 2004 GT Zed for sale!

-Bradders-

For sale my 350z 2004 GT – Kruro Black

Where do I start, the car is my daily workhorse and has been a great drive! It’s got 150k on the shell but the engine was fully rebuilt back last May and has done 16k miles since. Why am I selling it? I’ve had it for 4 years now (longest I’ve ever owned a car) and I just fancy a change!

I’ll start with the good bits!

Full SS Exhaust system including decats
Rota grids (curbed badly) With brand spanking new nankang NS-20’s and by new I mean I aint even fit them yet!
Pioneer stereo with full steering wheel controls
Induction kit
Lightened SM flywheel
Its black on black
red brembos
lowered slightly on teins
Engine rebuild and gearbox rebuild

Cant think of anything else off the top of my head if I do I’ll add it!

Right now to the bad points and why its so cheap.

So I bought this car 4 years back for 5k, on the way home the clutch went :/ and when I got home, I realised it needed brakes and tyres all round. All of this was done (another 2k on parts tyres etc!) I upgrading the flywheel whilst doing the clutch and fitted new brakes all round and tyres (4 years back)

Then, 8 months later, the bottom end shat itself. 4.5k later it was back on the road with a full rebuild!

Now, as I’ve said, I use it as a daily workhorse and I have pretty much ran it into the ground, the front pads could do with replacing. The driver’s side window doesn’t go down anymore and the fuel gauge is fine until it gets to half tank, then it’s just a lucky guess as to how much fuel you have! The body work isn’t the greatest and some small rust has started to appear on the rear arch, The lightened flywheel as you will know if you’ve had one before has a pretty loud chatter at idle! I’m more than happy for anyone to come and view the car test drive with proof of insurance and show me the money.

Link to rebuild - https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104807-brads-full-engine-rebuild-done-in-running-mot-passed/

Anyway, if I think of anything else to ad I will! Pictures show rays on the front, new tyres currently being fitted to the car so using them as a temp. but has all 4 rotas!

Price - £3500 ovno.

IMG_20180416_182545.jpg

IMG_20180416_182600.jpg

IMG_20180416_182554.jpg

IMG_20180416_182622.jpg

IMG_20180416_182613.jpg

imageproxy (9).jpg

imageproxy (8).jpg

Edited by -Bradders-
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...