Japfest South convoy up to Silverstone

Humpy

7 hours ago, Humpy said:

Shouldn't we aim to be at Silverstone for 7am? 

We can do - but according to the website the gates don't open until 7:30 but happy to go earlier if you like - or maybe just get a hotel close by, I'll be leaving the day before soon anyway :lol:

What do others think??

On 26/04/2018 at 17:39, Keyser said:

We can do - but according to the website the gates don't open until 7:30 but happy to go earlier if you like - or maybe just get a hotel close by, I'll be leaving the day before soon anyway :lol:

What do others think??

Gates open at 0700 according to the emails that have been sent. Have to be on club stand by 0930. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keyser said:

We are gonna be in traffic when we get there anyway 7:30 gives us 2 hours but can go 30 mins earlier if everyone else wants to.

Over to the crowd :)

I'm happy to spend an extra 30 minutes in bed, but don't mind leaving earlier if everyone else wants to. :D

14 hours ago, Aus10 said:

I am traveling up from Dorset very early on Sunday.

Where from Dorset you coming from? 

keyser is leaving from Ferndown.....

I'll be Ferndown McDonald's (40 mins before I meet Humpy)

A31 - M27 - M3 to Junction 9 that should be where I meet Humpy - Tescos Winchester Junction (leaving here at 5.30pm) 

So can join us at either if you fancy? 

Edited by Humpy

Just now, LewisH said:

Right this is my route for the morning. 

Stopping at Holiday Inn High Wycombe at about 5:30 to see who's there, then on to Cherwell Valley services for 6:30ish. 

See you all in the AM!

image.png.0c47420ceedb10056a1b28539a2c8347.png

Prob see you at the Holiday Inn :)

• Like 1

Hey guys! Meant to post before but looking at joining the convoy if that's cool! I'm in Witney so would meet you guys at Cherwell valley services. Would be mega to actually meet some of you (briefly) before getting there for the stand! 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, LewisH said:

Well this sucks. 

Anyone else that met at the Holiday Inn in High Wycombe get lumped with a 100 quid penalty charge today? :(

Erm, I sincerely hope not!?! What the hell did you get it for?

4 minutes ago, EzeePzee said:

Erm, I sincerely hope not!?! What the hell did you get it for?

supposedly there are signs everywhere in the car park saying it's private and you need to be authorized to park there. We were there for 31 minutes.... 

7 minutes ago, LewisH said:

supposedly there are signs everywhere in the car park saying it's private and you need to be authorized to park there. We were there for 31 minutes.... 

Awww no way.. I’ll be very upset if this happens :(

6 minutes ago, LewisH said:

You don't have to pay it. 

http://www.pepipoo.com

There's a section all about parking fines. I've never paid a fine from private parking companies. Council ones you do. So worth checking which one it is but fairly you'll be alright. Website above will be the place to go for any advice, etc. Used them before for fines on my bike.

4 minutes ago, PabloVC said:

You don't have to pay it. 

http://www.pepipoo.com

There's a section all about parking fines. I've never paid a fine from private parking companies. Council ones you do. So worth checking which one it is but fairly you'll be alright. Website above will be the place to go for any advice, etc. Used them before for fines on my bike.

I hope this is true! 

LewisH, let me know how you get on - I’ll be prepared for a letter on the doormat when I get home just in case.