exhaust [sold] & also stereo surround

Rich_pad

Great condition, brought from Torqen less then 10k miles use over 2 years, probably say you need to get some new gaskets and bolts but other then that it’s in good condition with no rust or dents etc retail £1499 asking £700 

the stereo surround is  the kit you need to fit an aftermarket stereo, which also includes the harness to use the steering wheel controls on a pioneer stereo, retail on these kits are around £120 asking £60 

located in Stafford j13 m6 

B6E5426D-C4C4-4E07-A9E9-F9406730F742.jpeg

6ED2E5A3-7FFC-45EC-A80E-7CB4E1F564C9.jpeg

B22703ED-CE1B-4C9F-A1ED-A23440C9EE0D.jpeg

9BE14650-3147-4B11-A364-6FBA7381A250.jpeg

Edited by Rich_pad
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Humpy said:

Dibs on exhaust, you willing to ship?

If I can help it, no, collection preferred as it is a large item and I wouldn’t want it to be damaged, I am up and down the country over the next few weeks tho if that helps? 

Definitely want this, I am based in Winchester ( Hampshire) Can meet you somewhere If you travel down this direction. Worse case scenario I can drive up. 

If you want to chat on the mobile can you pm me your number. 

Cheers

Steve

Could fit for Doughnuts Steve :thumbs:

Edit - O and a bacon / Sausage butty - Blame Matt he started a new trend by showing up with a Maccy Ds breakfast butty each :lol:

Edited by Keyser
More Food
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Keyser said:

Could fit for Doughnuts Steve :thumbs:

Edit - O and a bacon / Sausage butty - Blame Matt he started a new trend by showing up with a Maccy Ds breakfast butty each :lol:

You know me Chris, never short of bringing stuff down... You name it and I will bring it lol

Actually will need another favour aswell dude, got front shock absorbers need doing as well if possible. Sounds like Maccy d is gonna have a busy day haha

Also need to stamp my service book from last year.... Whoops

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humpy said:

You know me Chris, never short of bringing stuff down... You name it and I will bring it lol

Actually will need another favour aswell dude, got front shock absorbers need doing as well if possible. Sounds like Maccy d is gonna have a busy day haha

Also need to stamp my service book from last year.... Whoops

Let me know when your ready - you got my number :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...