370z Headlight Modification UK based.

Ranj 370z

I had mine done at RSV a few years ago, they look good, but not perfect and having a few issues now. They let water in if you used a pressure washer anywhere near there and now they have marks/ staining inside due to the dried water/watermarks. Even when the outside is perfect the inside is never clear, they needed a clean inside before reassembly and then needed more sealant to stop water getting in. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing the above feedback. Although they do look much much better, that’s the exact reason I’m reluctant to split mine. The reported issues after reassembly and re-sealing are far too common :( 

and 370Z headlights ain’t cheap!

maybe I’ll just stick flyeye over them...... NOT! :lol: 

35 minutes ago, 14N said:

Thanks for sharing the above feedback. Although they do look much much better, that’s the exact reason I’m reluctant to split mine. The reported issues after reassembly and re-sealing are far too common :( 

and 370Z headlights ain’t cheap!

maybe I’ll just stick flyeye over them...... NOT! :lol: 

Ummm flyeye :lol:

• Haha 1

Always wanted to do this BUT too risky given how expensive these units are to replace. My concern is breaking the seal and then getting condensation in there which is almost impossible to resolve. Just not brave enough to take a chance.:surrender: