Work Emotion T7r

Tomh94

Just thought I'd put a few pictures up of the new wheels incase anyone was deciding on sizes, fitment etc.

Finally got round to putting my Work emotion T7r's on after them being sat in the shed for near enough 6 months waiting for the weather to get better.

Front 19' 9.5j et12 - Tyres Toyo Proxe sports 245/40/19

Rear 19' 10.5j et12 - Tyres Toyo Proxe sports 265/35/19

Backs fit an absolute dream but fronts are a bit wide, a bit of fine tuning with ride height and camber required really.

I know white and yellow is a bit brave, but I personally like it

IMG_7848.JPG

IMG_7799.JPG

IMG_7807.JPG

IMG_7812.JPG

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, mattross1313 said:

Dude, they look incredible!! really nice fitment! Yellow & White always gets a big approval from me :D

Did you think about black door handles? would finish off the look I'd say.

Cheers bud!

Yeah I want to get them sprayed but when I took them in for a quote they weren't keen because they couldn't separate the parts of the door handle without break the spring.

They didn't want to spray them as they were

Yeah looks really good. I even like the colours, and i’m Not a fan of either normally, but they go well together. Nice job.

Do you have spacers on the wheels?

And if you don’t mind me asking, what spoiler is that, and does it just fit straight over the original?

1 hour ago, Daztardly said:

Yeah looks really good. I even like the colours, and i’m Not a fan of either normally, but they go well together. Nice job.

Do you have spacers on the wheels?

And if you don’t mind me asking, what spoiler is that, and does it just fit straight over the original?

Thanks mate, no spacers yet, will have 10 or 15mm on the back soon. And it’s the carbon fibre duckbill from fly1motorsport in America! Complete replacement for the original 

45 minutes ago, Daztardly said:

Wow no spacers, and the wheels fit that well!

Is it lowered?

Thanks for the spoiler info. I think i’ve Looked at that one before, it looks good

Yeah lowered on BC’s, a bit too low really, needs raising a bit

1 minute ago, Daztardly said:

I’m pretty new to this, are BC’s coilovers or springs. I can’t decide which way to go!

Coilovers bud, springs and spacers do give a nice stance on them as well though

1 minute ago, nissanjuke said:

another yellow fellow :yahoo: and you come from my hometown, but I stay in Scotland now,  let me know what mods you have done as I am modding now, both interior and outside.

WP_20180325_18_02_09_Pro.jpg

WP_20171205_15_34_38_Pro.jpg

Haha another grimbarian! Mods so far are coilovers, invidia exhaust with de cat’s, corbeau seats, carbon fibre steering wheel, carbon duckbill spoiler and now the wheels! 

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOUR SEATS  :D   custom twin exhaust, steering wheel/gear stick/eibachs/Maxton boot spoiler plus more you can see my build thread, its called the YELLOW PROJECT.

plans for the summer--high flow cats/tune-up/interior seats???

10 minutes ago, nissanjuke said:

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOUR SEATS  :D   custom twin exhaust, steering wheel/gear stick/eibachs/Maxton boot spoiler plus more you can see my build thread, its called the YELLOW PROJECT.

plans for the summer--high flow cats/tune-up/interior seats???

Yeah man! 

5FF6A9B9-3327-4782-B94E-B96DD3707E42.jpeg

FDCF5EB7-5257-430E-A4D9-E049589B9960.jpeg

How do you find the ride with coilovers. I’m only looking to improve aesthetics, never gonna track it, but as my cars 9 years old I’m considering coilovers just to alleviate any suspension issues in the future!

Just now, Daztardly said:

How do you find the ride with coilovers. I’m only looking to improve aesthetics, never gonna track it, but as my cars 9 years old I’m considering coilovers just to alleviate any suspension issues in the future!

BC’s have been spot on for me, end of the day you get what you pay for. BC’s are enough adjustability for performance but go pretty low as well. I rate them! 

Nice one. Just don’t want them to be too stiff, also don’t want to go too low. Don’t want any rubbing issues, just want the car to look better with those arches filled, but still want it to be a comfortable ish ride. 

Cheers