How Much Did You Pay For Your Nismo Edition?

FallenAngelX

Hey all,

I am currently collating some data in relation to 370Z NISMO Edition Prices that I am putting in to a spreadsheet. I am interested in people who did not buy the car new.

I only require a few small bits of info :)

Year purchased

Mileage at purchase

Price at purchase

Dealer or Private Sale

Thanks Everyone!

Edited by FallenAngelX

2016 Pearl White Nismo Mark 2 purchased in August 2017. 800 miles on the clock, one previous owner. Purchased for £27,000 with private plate and additional illuminated kick plates included from RS Direct in Bristol. Car is A1 condition and hasn't missed a beat. Felt like it was a great price at the time (39k new)  in comparison to others around.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Payco said:

2016 Pearl White Nismo Mark 2 purchased in August 2017. 800 miles on the clock, one previous owner. Purchased for £27,000 with private plate and additional illuminated kick plates included from RS Direct in Bristol. Car is A1 condition and hasn't missed a beat. Felt like it was a great price at the time (39k new)  in comparison to others around.

Well done Sir :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rickdon said:

what are you trying to achieve from the data? 

I am trying to understand which way the Nismo prices are moving, based on posts I have read it looks like they may have moved up.

2 hours ago, Payco said:

Wow, that is a really good deal. For reference the cheapest 370Z Nismo Mark 2 with less than 5000 miles available on autotrader is £28,750 and even then it has almost 5,000 miles on it. Seems like a great deal you got!

56 minutes ago, coldel said:

Is it worth asking if it was bought privately or via a trader? You will always attract premiums with traders.

Thanks good point, added to the OP :)

it was a great deal and I have to say Adrian and  RS Direct in Bristol were fantastic and I can highly recommend them. Was a 4 hour trip for me but worth every mile.

Bought my 2018 MK2 in late Jan - 18 miles on the clock from the main Nissan dealer around here. It's on PCP so I know how much it is per month, but can't remember what the total price I would end up paying if I bought the car outright at the end of the PCP.

Hadn't seen the illuminated kickplates mentioned before... Think I'm going to have to try and find some of those!

• Like 1

On 06/04/2018 at 15:57, FallenAngelX said:

I am trying to understand which way the Nismo prices are moving, based on posts I have read it looks like they may have moved up.

Do not buy a 370z Nismo as an investment or expecting not to loose on it, you will, especially when buyers get up to speed with dealers punting them out new at £32k, you dont need a spreadsheet to tell you that!

All car prices fluctuate between winter and spring, especially sports cars, dont just look at advertised prices, go out make some offers, you might be surprised :)

Edited by Jetpilot

3 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

Do not buy a 370z Nismo as an investment or expecting not to loose on it, you will, especially when buyers get up to speed with dealers punting them out new at £32k, you dont need a spreadsheet to tell you that!

All car prices fluctuate between winter and spring, especially sports cars, dont just look at advertised prices, go out make some offers, you might be surprised :)

Hi,

Not looking at it as an investment, just trying to understand if now is a good time to buy lol. Was more curious as to why people were able to purchase 2015 / 16 nismos with sub 1k miles on for £26k year last year, yet they are currently sat at £30k + for the equivalent today.

I can see some nice Nismo's with circa 15k miles on for around £25k on auto trader at dealers, but can not imagine they would budge much on that?

Thanks

Spring is the worst time to buy a car, whatever it is, being a 370z is neither here or nor there, i can really think you need a spreadsheet to get to that :wacko:

"Yet they are currently sat at 30K", maybe there is a reason they are sat at 30k and not selling and why would you buy a 2nd hand one at £30k when you can have new at £32k? 

I am guessing you are a thoughtful buyer, research, do your homework etc, but really dude, you just need to get out and view some cars and make some offers, you will never know what you can and cant get from your pc screen. :thumbs:

You might want to speak directly with the people posting above, Payco mentioning his price is not representative of the market at large back then, was it typical of all Nismos pricing? I think you might have to chat with him direct to get a view on that. There are so many variables that drive price from weather, season, media, press, any trade in, sellers personal circumstances hell even mates rates right. I think as Jon says, go look at some, get a feel for the price and don't worry about prices moving - you don't really buy a modern sports car if you are worried about price dropping in 6 months time. Buy.Drive. Enjoy.

• Like 1