Japfest East Mids convoy

Jay84

1 hour ago, Mr.szarvas said:

What sort of time are you thinking rickdon? 

well i dont think the group needs to leave LFE so early to be honest but i was looking to be at the woodhall services for 5:30am

16 hours ago, rickdon said:

well i dont think the group needs to leave LFE so early to be honest but i was looking to be at the woodhall services for 5:30am

I was thinking the same to be honest, seems really early to me. 5.30 at woodhall sounds like a good plan to me. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mr.szarvas said:

I was thinking the same to be honest, seems really early to me. 5.30 at woodhall sounds like a good plan to me. 

we might even be pretty close to LFE by 6:15am so might catch the group up!

4 hours ago, Mr.szarvas said:

We could quite possibly catch them up,what time did they say they would be leaving? Wasn’t it like 5.30 or something?

think i remember seeing 6:10am!

21 hours ago, rickdon said:
1 hour ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

Yes 6:30 sounds better

We’ve just got our tickets and it says do not turn up at 7am. You won’t be getting in if you arrive at 7am. I think they are opening the gates an hour later than usual this year 

1 hour ago, Jay84 said:

Club doors open at 7 and it's about 50 mins from LFE. I figure about 15-30 mins to queue. I think I queued for a bit longer for traxx. 

i got there about 7:30am last year and there was a queue but it went fast and i was in within 10 minutes.