Newbie Nismo

Afternoon all.

New to the forum, took delivery of a new Nismo today. 

Had S2000's in the past, then went German. Great to be back in a non sanitised car. Hope to see you all on the road.

Cheers

Colly

IMG_6794.JPG

IMG_6791.JPG

Edited by Colly
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forum,congrats on your purchase. I also bought a new Nismo at the beginning of January. Fitted some High Flow Cats which substantially improved the Exhaust note while also giving a.m. extra 10bhp. I’ve since removed from the car and may be selling the HFC in the next few weeks. Let me know if they may be of interest to you.

Hi Bikeracer.

I'm toying with the idea of a pipe, but 2 days into ownership in crap weather I'm not sure of it's worth it at this time. Come the sun I'll have  a different mindset. I was explaining to a Porsche owning mate about mods and he didn't get it, explained it's like owning a bike, never quite good enough.

Why are you going back to a stock pipe? PM a price and I'll mull it over.

10 hours ago, Colly said:

Hi Bikeracer.

I'm toying with the idea of a pipe, but 2 days into ownership in crap weather I'm not sure of it's worth it at this time. Come the sun I'll have  a different mindset. I was explaining to a Porsche owning mate about mods and he didn't get it, explained it's like owning a bike, never quite good enough.

Why are you going back to a stock pipe? PM a price and I'll mull it over.

Only removed it as the car will be going shortly as I’ve bought a highly modified Supercharged Nismo. Will PM you details of the HFC.

6_DDFA11_B-02_CF-4_A66-_BABC-657519_C85_

30_B552_F0-791_C-44_C0-8957-64_EBEE0948_

Dyno results of my 2018 Nismo 323bhp with HFC, 310bhp with std cars

3_D3_A0_B55-4_B4_F-4_F37-9406-_F64_D804_

Edited by Bikeracer
  • Like 1