Z370Z

Taunton Racecourse, 

Orchard Portman,

Taunton

TA3 7BL

9.00am

Entry is FREE :yahoo:

This years show has a new enthusiastic organiser at Taunton Gazette :thumbs:

The show has around 3-4000 people attend year on year and this years show will be even bigger and better than previous years and will comprise of Live music from Wrecking ball a very well known country band, Motor Dealers, Motorcycle dealers, Classic and Vintage vehicles, Trade Stands, Catering vehicles and lots of things to do for children ( Large Inflatables etc) and also for people of all ages to do.

Once  I have an idea of how many will be attending, I will then confirm the stand  :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Andy James 

2. Z370Z

3. Harryjax

4. mikey1k

5. Keyser - Prov yes from me - have a small car issue at the mo but assuming I get it sorted I'm there 

6. Taybo

7. ShortPaul

8. choptop

Edited by choptop

• 1 month later...

Last chance to get your name down for this free car show, I’m confirming numbers this weekend.

also does anyone have any good photos of the last Taunton car show from two years ago they could send me please?

The gazette are doing a article next week and have asked me to sends them some pictures of the cars :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

The gates open at 9am:thumbs:

We will  be leaving Gordano service at 8.30 for anyone who wants to join us.

remember your sun cream, it’s gonna be a hot one :)

A big thanks to Wayne and Adele for organising this and to be quite honest if they hadn’t brought the gazebo we would all have gone home by midday as there was no shade anywhere.

Really well organised show with all the local car dealers in attendance with a mix of modern and classic cars. Felt sorry for the catering stall holders who must have paid a fortune for their pitch but sold virtually no hot food. 

The two ice cream vans on the other hand made a right killing!!!

CED111EA-B529-4663-826D-F30A5B79C0CF.jpeg

A big improvement on the last show two year previous 

Great day with the usual banta :teeth: But it was a hot one, thank goodness for ice cream and slush drinks :p

Thanks to you all all for making the day an enjoyable one and sticking out that relentless heat :)

• Like 1