davey_83

Salisbury incident  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who's responsible?

• Russian government
    • UK government
    • Other

Our government.

Trying to stop labour getting in. All adds up.

Claiming that Corbyn is practically ex KGB and now creating a big furore about anti-Semitism in his party and him being in bed with Hizbullah. 

• Confused 1

I don't think Russia directly ordered it but i suspect are involved by either selling directly or via a corrupt deal, a military nerve agent that should never have left their facilities.  First Alexander Litvinenko with the radiation poisoning and now this as well, i think the reactions are justified.

17 hours ago, TT350 said:

Our government.

Trying to stop labour getting in. All adds up.

Claiming that Corbyn is practically ex KGB and now creating a big furore about anti-Semitism in his party and him being in bed with Hizbullah. 

Corbyns reaction to the attack and his own comments regarding anti semitism have done the damage there. Unless he is actually a ROBOT PROGRAMMED BY THE TORIES :scare: :scare: :scare:

Intersting how Glushkov's murder seems to have dropped off the media, I imagine that if it was a British conspiracy we would be flogging that to death as well. If it was Novichok then I cant see it being anyone other than the Russians, only us and them have anything to gain by it and if it was us I dont know why we would have involved his daughter, or not have given Glushkov the same treatment to strengthen the case. 

Would it be beneficial for one of the old Soviet countries to do it? I think the Ukraine might like to see the West unite against Russia would it not? Sure the nerve agent would have been produced in Russia, but could have been sat anywhere for years and changed hands on a black market which is highly prevalent in Russia. This is why the phrase 'highly likely' is always in any comms rather than 'they did it'.

• Like 1

I believe that the only people who have it are the only people who have it, its only ever been made in one place and if the Ukrainians had it they would be using it against the Russians already. 

Might be wrong of course but it seems an interesting choice when Sarin or VX do much the same but are easier to synthesise .........

This agent is x10 more powerful and only needed in tiny doses to achieve the result.

Although there are some oddities around the whole thing, if its so lethal how comes nobody concerned has actually died yet. Something like 1 part in a million absorbed through the skin can kill you in minutes, how did any exposure results in people getting ill but not dying? Also how comes if it was so dangerous that the guys car was stuck on the back of a flatbed by people wearing jeans and t-shirt so on and so forth. 

So much of this doesn't add up for me and I am not normally and conspiracy merchant!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coldel said:

This agent is x10 more powerful and only needed in tiny doses to achieve the result.

Although there are some oddities around the whole thing, if its so lethal how comes nobody concerned has actually died yet. Something like 1 part in a million absorbed through the skin can kill you in minutes, how did any exposure results in people getting ill but not dying? Also how comes if it was so dangerous that the guys car was stuck on the back of a flatbed by people wearing jeans and t-shirt so on and so forth. 

So much of this doesn't add up for me and I am not normally and conspiracy merchant!

The thing with nerve agents is it doesn't need to kill you to give you a death sentence. They will never recover even if they don't die from it there and then. I'm sure more details will come out later in time when they are finished peicing the bits together to get the full picture, any mistake just gives Russia more ammunition to rubbish the whole thing.