Lmgt4 wheels

ShortPaul

They look a bit sad and toyos need to go in the bin...........so I'd say £1100 isn't a bargain price. 19's are rare but its the 18's that are really rare.

20 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

Pity that they are not original, will cost circa £500.00 to get them diamond cut.

I always think that painting or powder coating these wheels is sacrilege.

I know these things are individual but I think they look a bit like a tarts handbag diamond cut so I'd stick to a proper coat of boring oem silver with Nismo stickers.

I'm sure I remember years ago there was a member who returned a set of LMGT4s and chose colour combinations that very closely resembled the OEM polished lips and centre sections but was some hyperchrome/hypersilver paint instead for durability.

I have hunted for the thread in the past to no avail.

I may even start a thread to see if anyone remembers, but all I remember is that they looked really good!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, the wheels for sale on eBay and gumtree are mine I’ve got up for sale, I’d rather sell them with out tyres if it’s any help? £850 without tyres I think is a fair price? Also have videos of all four on a wheel balance machine to show they are not buckled ( im a tyre fitter by trade ).

On 21/03/2018 at 20:59, ShortPaul said:

Sorry but I am a real numpty when doing things like that,hence why I never put any pics of my zed on here

Well next time I see you I will run through it with you. You have a great looking zed so you need to post pics of it :)

4 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Cheers bud,good luck teaching an old dog new tricks,see you at Silverstone

Seriously you will kick yourself once you know how to do it.

You old dog you :p