Orange Z with PureRally on the side

Gorbash

Yep that was me mate, can't remember where it was but I pulled off at Jct 11A so was just before then I think haha. I havent got round to removing the Pure Rally decals yet but think they make the car look different so they will stay for now...Oh yeah, that and the fact Im lazy haha. Good to see another Zed on the road and to get a thumbs up :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lol that's how it goes sometimes :lol:

It was cool to get a wave, this community is awesome. My Zed was looking dirty from driving through snow coming from Wales. Ah well, we were there for Hammerfest :D 

Hope to see you at Japfest!

On 18/03/2018 at 21:51, Erni902 said:

Yep that was me mate, can't remember where it was but I pulled off at Jct 11A so was just before then I think haha. I havent got round to removing the Pure Rally decals yet but think they make the car look different so they will stay for now...Oh yeah, that and the fact Im lazy haha. Good to see another Zed on the road and to get a thumbs up :)

What rally u go on? And how was it ?

I went on the Geneva Rally mate, over to the motor show. Was a fantastic weekend mate, definitely need to do it again. I will be posting a thread on here soon when I bother my arse to sort the pics and vids out lol.

• Sad 1

On 27/03/2018 at 21:23, Erni902 said:

I went on the Geneva Rally mate, over to the motor show. Was a fantastic weekend mate, definitely need to do it again. I will be posting a thread on here soon when I bother my arse to sort the pics and vids out lol.

Nice, was meant to go on the amsterdam one last weekend but had to transfer it over to the monaco one later this year 

Will look out for your thread