Wheres the Best place to go for a remap?

Matt V6Z

Hi I brought my 350 in January and I am now looking into getting it mapped however I am unsure of the best place to go to.

I live in Lichfield which is not far from Derby/Birmingham and will to travel so what advice have you got for me regarding mapping

and where to go? see spec below

2006 Rev up GT

JWT Pop charger

Berks Hi Flow Cats

Stillen Y-Pipe

Fujitsubo legalis R Exhaust

SuperPro Comp Bushes

SuperPro ARB Bushes

Power grid front and rear drop links

HSD Dual Tech coilovers

Tein rods/Ends

Eibach toe bolts

ebach rear camber arms

25mm wheel spacers

EBC Black Groved Disks with Green stuff pads

IMG_1721.JPG.3d33b8b240f23cb2af0306f96068a7e3.JPG

Litchfield do only do Ecutek (so 370z's only)

Bit of a drive (but a nicer one, make sure you take the B4494 from Chieveley to Wantage on your way home its epic!!) but go and see Jez at Horsham he'll get the best from it for you.

Looking at the pic of your car it looks like its running a load of positive camber on the rear (Unless the camera is distorting it) so get yourself a full alignment done while you're there!

Also where did you get the Tein rods and ends? Thought they'd been discontinued a while ago!

10 minutes ago, 350Butcher said:

Bit of a drive (but a nicer one, make sure you take the B4494 from Chieveley to Wantage on your way home its epic!!) but go and see Jez at Horsham he'll get the best from it for you.

Looking at the pic of your car it looks like its running a load of positive camber on the rear (Unless the camera is distorting it) so get yourself a full alignment done while you're there!

Also where did you get the Tein rods and ends? Thought they'd been discontinued a while ago!

The Tein rods came on the car I am not sure when they were fitted. I was planning on getting him to lower the suspension and get him to set it up so hopefully he can highlight what the current camber settings are.

6 hours ago, 350Butcher said:

I got a set of tie rods and ends from Driftworks.

Their website only shows the tie rod ends at the moment, but no doubt they will be able to get some for you: https://www.driftworks.com/tein-strengthened-tie-rod-ends-nissan-350z-z33-02.html

They give a big improvement in steering lock, and although I don't get my car sideways much, they sure make parking in tight spaces a lot easier!

7 hours ago, Matt V6Z said:

The Tein rods came on the car I am not sure when they were fitted. I was planning on getting him to lower the suspension and get him to set it up so hopefully he can highlight what the current camber settings are.

Nice mod to come with.

If it is out as far as it looks then I'd get under it and with a few simple measurements you'll get it driving far safer till you get it sorted properly.

30 minutes ago, GrahameJ said:

I got a set of tie rods and ends from Driftworks.

Their website only shows the tie rod ends at the moment, but no doubt they will be able to get some for you: https://www.driftworks.com/tein-strengthened-tie-rod-ends-nissan-350z-z33-02.html

They give a big improvement in steering lock, and although I don't get my car sideways much, they sure make parking in tight spaces a lot easier!

Think the reason they are "out of stock" is because they've been discontinued. I just like the design of them, look far beefier than stock for taking curbs on track.............and parking in tight spaces too of course!

• Like 1