Drift Training & Zed Photoshoot in Birmingham

TiN TiN

Hey guys, 

I'm arranging a 350z drift training day in Birmingham (Birmingham Wheels Raceway) with Prodrift Academy UK and I think it’d be a really cool experience for all of us guys.

The plan is to learn some of the basics of drifting; things like handbrake initiation, counter steering, powering over and using throttle control. By the end of it, we should all be fairly confident at completing a full corner drift consistently! And at the end of the training, we’ll do a photoshoot with all of our Zeds with the Birmingham city as a backdrop! Depending on numbers, I could have catering arranged (maybe a hog roast or something). It’d be a great chance for us to learn what to do with our cars in the event of unexpected oversteer, or just a chance to have some fun in our cars!

If you’re worried about damaging your car, Prodrift Academy can provide some training cars for us to use!

I am thinking to book a date around the 13th April 2018, but I’ll work around the rest of you so we can arrange something really cool when everyone is available. It'd be a great chance to learn to drive your cars properly and have some fun! You don't need any previous drifting experience and there will be professional drift instructors there to help us!!

If you're interested comment below and/or message me your contact details. Price will depend on how many people want to do it, but I'll get a price as soon as I have some numbers. The more the people, the cheaper it will be!

Let me know ASAP!

And if you’d like further details of the company, check out the links below!

https://www.facebook.com/ProdriftAcademyUK/

http://www.prodriftacademy.co.uk/

Tenneil

350z Urban.jpg

• Like 1