This years motorsport

Jetpilot

I don’t think Lewis has ever intentionally driven into other people though. Multiple times. Let alone multiple times this season!

Granted, Hamilton can sulk like the best of them when it’s not going his way, but Vettel is on a whole different level of impetuousness. I could even tolerate his sulking and his whining to a degree early on, but his serial sulking and whining about other people when it’s actually him at fault is too much.

That said, I did find slightly endearing when he congratulated Hamilton in Mexico. More of that between his childish outbursts and I may revert back to tolerating the sulking again.

But yes, Hamilton is a knob away from the circuits, I’ll concede that much. :lol:

15 hours ago, Ekona said:

At least he’s not an utter bellend when away from the circuit like Lewis is! 

1 hour ago, ilogikal1 said:

But yes, Hamilton is a knob away from the circuits, I’ll concede that much. :lol:

Sorry i was painting a picture that i like LH or he is the model F1 driver, far from it and ive said that elsewhere, although i agree with ilogikal, he is not ranked in the upper echelon of total tools like SV and really has driven a fantastic season to beat Ferrari/SV plus if you cant enjoy a bit of historic ingrained in a Brits dna, beating ze germans, its a sad day imho.

Points however should be taken off Lewis for the god awful "message" from Will Smith to be pc :lol:

On 30/10/2018 at 13:00, ilogikal1 said:

That^^^^.

His childish sulking numerous times has made me glad he lost this championship. If and when he grows up a little bit I might warm to him again but he’s fallen into the Ferrari mentality of entitlement just because he is who he is, driving the car that he is driving and not because he’s actually good enough!

Remember when it started going wrong at RBR as well? Same thing, toys start getting ejected everywhere. I actually like the bloke and hes high on the list of F1 drivers Id like to have a pint with (Kimi, Ricciardo and Button are the podium places) but he needs to work on his losing face. 

Ive got a few mates in F1 and invariably Im told Lewis is a massive ****. Shame. 

On 30/10/2018 at 13:00, ilogikal1 said:

That^^^^.

His childish sulking numerous times has made me glad he lost this championship. If and when he grows up a little bit I might warm to him again but he’s fallen into the Ferrari mentality of entitlement just because he is who he is, driving the car that he is driving and not because he’s actually good enough!

Remember when it started going wrong at RBR as well? Same thing, toys start getting ejected everywhere. I actually like the bloke and hes high on the list of F1 drivers Id like to have a pint with (Kimi, Ricciardo and Button are the podium places) but he needs to work on his losing face. 

Ive got a few mates in F1 and invariably Im told Lewis is a massive ****. Shame.