Rear diffuser

MikeyM

Be has said so far. 

330 gbp for the second. So split between us would be a 10 pound saving each. 

Have asked but if that needs to be to the same address it may not be worth it after collecting or postage.

Edited by Daisyduke

Im in Surrey so maybe tricky to get from you unless you ever come close here which I doubt.

Thanks for asking by the way mate much appreciated, I will pop my other diffuser up for sale and when its gone il probably order one for myself but let him know if you speak to him im pretty much getting one.

See what he says about addresses if he will send seperate il take it straight away to make life easier

Edited by jumping350

He has gotten back to me.

Would still be the 350 to another address. I think in the long run that would work out better as getting from me to you would cost more than the discount.

On 30/03/2018 at 11:36, jumping350 said:

Im in Surrey so maybe tricky to get from you unless you ever come close here which I doubt.

Thanks for asking by the way mate much appreciated, I will pop my other diffuser up for sale and when its gone il probably order one for myself but let him know if you speak to him im pretty much getting one.

See what he says about addresses if he will send seperate il take it straight away to make life easier

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Daisyduke said:

This arrived today. 

More at a later date.

What's the quality and finish like on the diffuser ? 

I got my ducktail spoiler from him for 370z and it's absolutely superb 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
24 minutes ago, Tommyv said:

@dasiyduke hey I’ve been seeing this diffuser for the last couple of years but never knew where to find it. His the seller still selling this style of diffuser? And how do I get in contact with them??

This is a link to the guys profile on Facebook. Give him a shout 

https://www.facebook.com/piotr.grzelak.1806