Ducktail Spoiler - Sourced & Group Buy Available

MikeyM

14 minutes ago, Marty_b said:

Ducktail Spoiler @ £185 delivered

1. MikeyM

2.  Nissanman312

3. Kev T

4. Marty_b (shipping to Netherlands)

Cool.. think it's  215 euros .. But he said basically same price £185 delivered to Netherlands 

On 11/03/2018 at 20:04, Marty_b said:

Ducktail Spoiler @ £185 delivered

1. MikeyM - PAID

2.  Nissanman312 - PAID

3. Kev T - PAID 

4. Marty_b - asking the missus ;-)

Edited by MikeyM
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Kev T said:

Hi Mikey, just to let you know my Ducktail spoiler arrived today and very nice quality it is, very pleased. Thanks for arranging.

Kev

Snap I'm realy impressed ibdont be fitting for a bit tho as I have to gather a few other bits then head into the body shop :wacko:

• 2 months later...

Some of you lads might want to get these tested. I’ve heard of two reviews re fitting on a 370z.

Advised it was sold as bolt on job almost and ended up taking a bodyshop 1 week to fit the spoiler alone. Just a heads up for you guys best find out fitment sooner rather than later. Diffuser has had to be chopped up to fit in the 370z.

Edited by Jay M1988

45 minutes ago, Jay M1988 said:

Some of you lads might want to get these tested. I’ve heard of two reviews re fitting on a 370z.

Advised it was sold as bolt on job almost and ended up taking a bodyshop 1 week to fit the spoiler alone. Just a heads up for you guys best find out fitment sooner rather than later. Diffuser has had to be chopped up to fit in the 370z.

Thanks for the heads up 

Mind sharing where you herd this ? 

A local lad who has a nismo 370z, I have him on fb. He sent me the photos of the diffuser and spoiler. Spoiler looked brilliant but with a weeks work in a bodyshop as stated, check fitment.

Edited by Jay M1988

Could be bud but doesn’t get around the spoiler trouble, or is the boot a different shape?

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a potential buyer of the 350 spoiler but I’d rather share others experiences than pretend it’s all good and when I read that these purchased may not be getting fitted for a while thought it would be best to advise, give em a check fitment wise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay M1988 said:

Could be bud but doesn’t get around the spoiler trouble, or is the boot a different shape?

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a potential buyer of the 350 spoiler but I’d rather share others experiences than pretend it’s all good and when I read that these purchased may not be getting fitted for a while thought it would be best to advise, give em a check fitment wise.

No totally appreciate this input 

I think the nismo +diffuser  is the problem but the spoiler you are right defently not bolt on 

I'm not sure on the boot if they are different shape or not but I think they should be the same as it will be expensive for Nissan.

I'm sure guys here will appreciate your heads up to avoid complications after purchase. I know i would :thumbs: 

Edited by veeg33

1 hour ago, Jay M1988 said:

Cheers for the heads up Jay. I’ll let you all know on the fitment once I’ve received and got it fitted

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Nso93 said:

Don’t waste your money mate. I bought one. Don’t have it now but it requires you to cut the factory bumper around the fog light to fit

Yeah i had read something like that. I'm tempted to buy another fog light and modify it so it's slimer and acts as an F1 style rain light anyway. Not a chance I'm cutting my bumper!

I need to modify the diffuser anyway so it mates up with the Nismo rear as well.