Ducktail Spoiler - Sourced & Group Buy Available

MikeyM

If this is not the right section, my apologies. 

Looking for a Ducktail spoiler, possibly in Carbon Fibre. 

Seen some advertised but hoping I can get reccomendations on a company that can supply one that fits with minimum fuss due to its high quality

Screenshot_20180209-092511.png

Edited by MikeyM

48 minutes ago, nissanman312 said:

That's the guy 

Very reasonable price and most seen to happy with his service 

Yes.. I have spoken to him and he has a warehouse in Tokyo and in Europe so all good. He is sending me some images on monday and could supply what I want in abouts week. And I have to say the price quoted was very reasonable 

5 minutes ago, Kev T said:

I could be interested also, so please keep us posted.

I will indeed bud and he has a lot of stuff including a diffuser that looks very nice.. but thankfully I already have one on the zed I'm picking up soon 

2 minutes ago, nissanman312 said:

Shall we ask him how much for a little group buy?  

I was going to have a duckbill of him sometime 

Can't do any harm to ask. I will ask him what discount he may do if a certain number is ordered 

1 minute ago, mattross1313 said:

Also interested in a price, but getting married in a few months so might need to keep my sensible hat on 

Well, I am happy to say he has quoted me £225 delivered for a duckbill spoiler in frp.. so would need priming and painting obviously.

Pictures attached and in the pics is also his latest rear diffuser in frp and on the car painted 

received_839968199543600.jpeg

received_839968346210252.jpeg

received_839979672875786.jpeg

UPDATE

I spoke to the chap who was recommended above on Facebook. He gave me a price of £225 delivered .

Some of you suggested a group buy, I went back and spoke to him for some time ( not easy with language barrier via text ) But, we now have a group buy price if a minimum of 3 buy

£185 DELIVERED !!!

55 minutes ago, MikeyM said:

UPDATE

I spoke to the chap who was recommended above on Facebook. He gave me a price of £225 delivered .

Some of you suggested a group buy, I went back and spoke to him for some time ( not easy with language barrier via text ) But, we now have a group buy price if a minimum of 3 buy

£185 DELIVERED !!!

I'm in 

17 minutes ago, Kev T said:

Damn i really like that diffuser as well, completely different to anything else i have seen, what is he asking for these, god this could become pricey ! B)

I will find out for you .. is it delivery to the UK ?

Ah snap, i just ordered my NISMO spoiler from the USA one week ago. 185 is a really good price. I might just hop on so I can change the look if I want.

Can you ask whether the spoiler utilizes just and only the original OEM spoiler mounts?

50 minutes ago, Marty_b said:

Ah snap, i just ordered my NISMO spoiler from the USA one week ago. 185 is a really good price. I might just hop on so I can change the look if I want.

Can you ask whether the spoiler utilizes just and only the original OEM spoiler mounts?

installed oem 4 screws end tape was his response 

3 hours ago, Kev T said:

Damn i really like that diffuser as well, completely different to anything else i have seen, what is he asking for these, god this could become pricey ! B)

Kev, quoted £350 delivered for the diffuser

received_840472739493146.jpeg

received_840472656159821.jpeg

received_840472599493160.jpeg