A general appreciation thread to the traders on here

KuroKiddo

Was just looking through my inbox seeing what parts I've replaced/upgraded over the years, and just couldn't believe how all the traders on here help so much.

Unlike many others who only seem to take money off you, every single trader I've spoken to on here was ready to give advice and gone beyond the normal customer service, when I first bought my 350Z I was disappointed to find one of the rear lens had a crack on it after I got it home, R35LEE offered to send me one FOS, what a great gesture that was, also Mitz who upgraded my postage to FedEx fos for the Cobra exhaust as I couldn't wait to replace the loud droney broken OEM exhaust, Zmanalex and Clark Performance for all other advices re the running and servicing, Abbey Motorsport for their advice on alignment settings. Good to know there's a good bunch on here to help us looking after our pride and joys. Keep up the good works guys :thumbs:

• Like 3