370z from the Netherlands

Hey guys,

Just want to quickly introduce myself. I just purchased a Nissan 370Z from 2010 in magnetic black. Got the car from Germany, and they are very rare here in the Netherlands.

It's got the pesimmon coloured interior and a Nvidia exhaust. Furthermore it's the pack version with BOSE, navigation, PDC and 19" Rays. I also considered a R33 GTR and a Porsche Cayman S, but the 3.7 V6 with revmatching of the 370z made me fall in love with this car.

Currently I am changing the following things:

- NISMO spoiler is on it's way

- Wheels are being powdercoated in the 40th anniv. gunmetal grey colour

- Rear bumper in being resprayed, it's been done before but not up to my standards

- Door handles will be resprayed in magnetic black

- Windows will be tinted

- The steering column has been moved +- 2,5" my way and closer to the driver. This was an expensive mod but as im 1.93m (6"3) it really makes my driving position 300x better.

- Just placed new hankook tires on all wheels

This summer will be about enjoying the car as-is. It's already lowered with an adjustable K-Tec suspension kit. I am considering supercharging the car.

I also drive a 2017 BMW 330 as a daily, and race a Honda CBR600RR on the track + ride a Ducati Hypermotard 821 on the streets.

Cheers!

Marty

370z4.jpg.2f15b75183f2b1a9885fb9598d3968d2.jpg370z2.jpg.a7afc70bb8fe9ed43f9e98ae80f6fbad.jpg

avtr.png

• Like 1

I picked up the Z today from the painting shop. The rear bumper has been repainted and so has the trunk lid.  both are also cleaned from holes (parking sensor, rear screen wiper). The door handles have been painted Magnetic black too.

IMG-20180310-WA0040.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks Nissanjuke! Is that a Nürburgring edition you have?

Last night i decided to have the windows tinted also. The rear window and triangles are 15%, the side windows are 50%.

Last major mod for now will be the wheels (arrive this week) and the headlights. So far I haven't been able to find a good store that can dissamble and repaint them black.

20180310_195254.jpg

Edited by Marty_b