Red 350GT- update: bodykit fitted

LRF4N

• 1 month later...

I’m the same but with the black accents darker wheels work. Only thing is with deep dish there’s always a shadow cast on them so they’re a bit darker than I would’ve wanted. They don’t have the same impact from a distance 

Will keep them as they are for now 

• 4 weeks later...

Car went in on Friday to get the exhaust, well, louder :lol: 

There was a silencer on the y pipe that’s now straight through. More raspy than I wanted but was too quiet first. Sounds perfect at low rpm but raspy higher up. Will see how it goes before deciding on changing it

He said the car was immaculate underneath. All bolts came undone easily and were reinserted. He said it looks 2 years old not 15

24B37C46-FDDF-4B10-B4DD-109B9B7A68C6.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not much happening with this of late, other than the EML coming on. Getting the camshaft position sensor fitted tomorrow so hopefully it will run more smoothly now

Not been happy with the exhaust, too raspy for me. Will pop into the exhaust place for an opinion on where to go next

Also got a new daily and have finally started clearing the garage after 5 years so won’t be driven much over the winter 

Found a Lexus IS250 in SR guise- full factory bodykit, upgraded wheels, full leather and nav, rare find in this spec. Nice place to be and less conspicuous. Considering someone didn’t take to the 350gt and decided to spit on it last week... Quite like blending in now

2553436A-39D9-4BDC-A040-DC3384C8E1AD.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...