Red 350GT- update: bodykit fitted

LRF4N

• 4 weeks later...

New fans fitted but started spraying out coolant from the rad so new one on its way. Only driven it a few times since it arrived but hopefully that will change come Wednesday 

• 2 weeks later...

Updates from the last week

Koyo radiator fitted, no longer spraying coolant from the front whacky races style 

Also tinted the amber lenses. Was thinking of doing it as a temp measure but I might just stick with them. Left a sticker over the middle reflector so that’s not tinted but might give the whole thing one more coat

Considering new black lenses cost around 45, this cost me nothing as I had some tint spray left over, even that was under a quid lol

Before:

64F9C8FD-2A3E-4547-9DB5-22D941512BE0.jpeg

Also not had a chance to detail it yet but had a meet yesterday so gave it a quick detail after a quick wash, not a bad base point, should look good once the da comes out

35768013-E9BF-4B58-A228-89D332CBFC85.jpeg

Also I’m thinking to neaten up the front end I might have the vent surrounds painted black? Was originally thinking of a new bumper but this caught my eye. Different lip on that one but same idea

5440E622-0409-4DC9-8562-4F45E129AA46.jpeg

Edited by LRF4N

Looking good.

Just looked back at how the front end looked to begin with.

Very ad-hoc in comparison with how it looks now.

Mods are so classy and subtle.

I reckon most parking wardens wouldn't know what to write on a parking ticket if you parked illegally.

Would a parking ticket still be valid if all they wrote was 

"Make...... UNKNOWN....model..... UNKNOWN..... Colour....RED!"

:lol:

Edited by HEADPHONES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LRF4N said:

These cars make 19s look tiny- they’re worse than zeds lol. 17s on R33s and S14s don’t look out of place even though they’re longer cars

2 hours ago, LRF4N said:

These cars make 19s look tiny- they’re worse than zeds lol. 17s on R33s and S14s don’t look out of place even though they’re longer cars

I remember in the 80s, if you had 15s on your E30 BMW 325i you were a Don :lol:

Can't beat the feeling of nice new shoes on your chariot though, especially a classy set of 5 spokes :thumbs:

• Like 1

Spent 6 hours cleaning it today. Wash with gyeon bathe+, clay, wash again, black hole glaze, nattys paste wax

When I was washing I couldn’t use my hose as the tap is leaking so I had to use a watering can. My neighbours already thought I was daft but today confirmed it :lol: 

All set for knockhill tomorrow 

After claying:

E3A51C40-BAD0-475B-ABBD-FA4DC38A7F38.jpeg

88280EAC-D656-453A-8ED9-0151FE8CCFD6.jpeg

• Like 1