17" JDM Wheels

Mudman

Hi All

Yes I am still alive !

Yes I still have the Zed

No I have seen it for 18 months !

Yes it is coming to Australia !

And in the meantime am cleaning out the garage before the next tenants move in and need to move on the JDM wheels that came on the car before the Rays went on.  They were completley refurbed in ghost metallic black then only used for a few months.  Not sure on the tyres as they have been in storage for about 3 years.  GPB 35.00 or nearest offer   Pic below of the wheel on the car and they are in North Wootton, Kings Lynn, pick up only 

Cheers

Rob

IMG_0409.jpg

Hmmm  may be a problem  as the wheels are in the UK and I'm in the South Pacific and the garage about to be cleared - These are stock wheels, normally not huge demand so   GBP 35.00 is the right price as I just want them gone and prefer to go to someone on here rather than the skip which is where they will go.  They are too good to skip.   Just check me out with the other moderators - they should know me that I am an honest bloke from the meets and previous forum activity  - so asking to make an exception in this case or they get trashed.   Does the attached work ? Also would go for donation to charity as it not about the cash just another owner getting the benefit then I guess technically they are no longer for sale  ?

350Z wheel 1.JPG

wheel 2.JPG

wheel 3.JPG

• 3 weeks later...