Project Garage and other stuff

ATTAK Z

14 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Get that bloody car moved before you start faffing around with concrete dust! 

Porsche is back in the garage/Fiat is parked on the front drive ... concrete is ready mix so no dust :thumbs: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andybp said:

seems small is it for a garage or a new dog kennel. ;)

:)

Yea it's 4m x 2.4m and will house all the bits and pieces that have accumulated in the main garage leaving it clear for the recent acquisition ... there will be a 2.4m long opening between the new and the old which will allow me to get out of the car once it's in the old garage

7 Offside.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah rain has been a pain. My front garage extension and house extension are all about to kick off. Ive now decided I can extend the rear of the garage by 4m also.... which should turn it into a quadruple garage, but apparently i have to wait until the other works finished first due to planning or something.

Progress looks good. :thumbs:

I pick up my Mustang in a few days and i've just measured my garage.  Width is fine as it's a double, but length... my garage is 5000mm and the 'Stang is 4478mm so it's going to be pretty close... phew!

41 minutes ago, marzman said:

Progress looks good. :thumbs:

I pick up my Mustang in a few days and i've just measured my garage.  Width is fine as it's a double, but length... my garage is 5000mm and the 'Stang is 4478mm so it's going to be pretty close... phew!

Loads of room :)

That's tighter than I'd be comfortable with. My last garage was pretty tight with the 911 in, and that included a skinny tyre at the back for me to drive into to nudge so I knew when the back end would fit :lol:

The 6er isn't even close to going into the current garage. Measured it, realised it wasn't going to ever be comfortable, gave up and parked it outside.