Project Garage and other stuff

ATTAK Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Following on from completion of my garage extension project and in the spirit of Chris's (Keyser) marvellous mechanical engineering threads which I know we are all in awe of ...

... I'm proposing a couple of smaller construction projects for you to follow if you're interested ...

Project A involves the construction of a porch at my back door (oo'errr missus)

Project B should result in something like this: albeit at a somewhat smaller scale

waterfall1.jpg

• Like 1

On 19/05/2018 at 21:45, ATTAK Z said:

.. of course the Chevy has pushed the Porsche out of the garage

So time for a garage extension then?

Looking forwards to the water feature though :thumbs:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Tiles look good! Ive yet to get my 997 in the extended garage as its still full of rubbish. Still, been a busy month for me, fitted entire new kitchen - including doing plumbing myself, kitted out a utility room making use of the old kitchen, then stripped old kitchen out. Fitted roof speakers in living room and 75" TV on the wall with all wires hidden. Drylined the new porch and did a stud wall to create a new clockroom, plastered & painted it, also did the electrics to get a light in there.

Next need to extend the LVT flooring out of the new open plan living room and throughout the rest of the downstairs area - about 40m2 I think. But in order to do that I need to strip the downstairs toilet & sink out in order to lay the new floor, then refit.... arrrrggghhhh!!!!!

• Like 1

I see you have gravel outside the gravel entrance and I find warm tyres will often pick them up (and even when the car has been standing on gravel for a while) and get carried into the garage.

I presume you have chosen tiles that will be resistant to scratching from stone pick-up, particularly if you have to alter the angle going in/out of the garage?