Hi guys. 1st zed owner comming from a supra

14 hours ago, eroll_350z said:

:lol: that's fair enough, I personally prefer functional cars too! 

Same here. Manage to raise the rear 25mm lastnite but found the fronts to still be using there helper springs and didnt have time to remove them. Just raising the rear has made a hugh diffrence 

8 hours ago, Skippy1984 said:

Same here. Manage to raise the rear 25mm lastnite but found the fronts to still be using there helper springs and didnt have time to remove them. Just raising the rear has made a hugh diffrence 

Only the fronts to go and then you'll feel a proper difference. You'll have to take an updated photo when it's done 

3 hours ago, eroll_350z said:

Only the fronts to go and then you'll feel a proper difference. You'll have to take an updated photo when it's done 

Yea i will do mate.  Few friends ate photographers so have jumped at me to photo it. Lol.   

On 15/03/2018 at 20:42, eroll_350z said:

Haha nice, all great photographers have to have one lol

Indeed. There snapping at my feet to photo it lol.   Took front bumper off yesterday to attempt removing the helper springs to find the drivers shock is hitting the banana arm.  Il sort that after hol lol 

• Haha 1

On 11/03/2018 at 14:20, Skippy1984 said:

Hey man.  Honestly........the supra being auto.    I cannot stand autospastic boxes.  With the prices on manual conversions going up and ppl also adding supra tax on parts i was never going to b able to afford converting to manual so forced me to sell the supra. I wasnt even considering a 350z untill it came up for swaps 

I am now in the same bout as u were. Supra's were one of the cars I was thinking of moving to form s13sx. But all the ones in my price range were  autos... which is why the 350 look more appleing. You happy u pulled the trigger??

On 07/04/2018 at 01:13, Red_rider said:

I am now in the same bout as u were. Supra's were one of the cars I was thinking of moving to form s13sx. But all the ones in my price range were  autos... which is why the 350 look more appleing. You happy u pulled the trigger??

Yea i was lucky as i had a 200sx with blown turbo that i swapped with the supra. It was a n/a auto with s broken 2nd gear so the autobox only had 1st 3rd and 4th lol. It didnt like the welded diff. Haha.  My intentions was to go back to a 200sx but this zed came up which I decided to go for.   Love the car already but im not liking all the faults im finding nor the dash lights that i still need to find out.   Abs, EML, airbag, trac, and another i cant remember. I believe 3 of the lights are all on because it a drift motor so welded diff etc.  The wml possibly because its straight through single exit exhaust (no lambda spacers) and airbag light because of passanger seat

7 hours ago, Skippy1984 said:

Yea i was lucky as i had a 200sx with blown turbo that i swapped with the supra. It was a n/a auto with s broken 2nd gear so the autobox only had 1st 3rd and 4th lol. It didnt like the welded diff. Haha.  My intentions was to go back to a 200sx but this zed came up which I decided to go for.   Love the car already but im not liking all the faults im finding nor the dash lights that i still need to find out.   Abs, EML, airbag, trac, and another i cant remember. I believe 3 of the lights are all on because it a drift motor so welded diff etc.  The wml possibly because its straight through single exit exhaust (no lambda spacers) and airbag light because of passanger seat

I m glad u liking the car... i guess the question is would u go back to the SX or the supper.

Btw i guess the lights are possibly due to welded diff... i 

17 hours ago, Red_rider said:

I m glad u liking the car... i guess the question is would u go back to the SX or the supper.

Btw i guess the lights are possibly due to welded diff... i 

If the supra was manual id go back.... if not then deffo a 200sx

yea no doubts because of welded diff triggering the abs, 

• Like 1